- Assembly manual (PDF)
The design and execution of the accommodation system for sows is vital since it is where the piglets are born; the main purpose is to achieve weaning the largest reliable number of piglets per unit of time. Therefore, Exafan focuses on providing effective solutions for this kind of delicate accommodation. One of the most important features of the farrowing crate is keeping the control of the sow corporal movements. To do so, we recommend the farrowing crates to have the optimal dimension with a variable width. The bars made of stainless steel of the box, must be set up in a horizontal way, the lower access system cannot hinder the correct breastfeeding of the piglets.
- Without any cut or Sharp edges.
- Hot galvanized according to the regulation: UNE-EN ISO 1461:1999.
- Average thickness: 85 µ >6 mm; 70 µ de 3 mm to 6 mm; 55 µ of 1.5 mm to 3 mm; 45 µ <1.5 mm
- Front side for feeders made of stainless steel, PVC, Hopper, mooring to wall, etc.
- Back gate with hinges to easily open on the right or on the left side.
- Locking device.
- Possibility to adapt a supplementary arc on the rear part.
- Different anchoring options to a slat.
- Possibility to modify the length and / or width
|XPG-PARIDERA-DEDOS||81084||Finger farrowing model|
|XPG-PARIDERA-MIXTA||81284||Mixed farrowing model with small weighing scales|
|XPG-PARID-BALANCINES||81184||Farrowing model with small weighing scales|
Technical data. Finger farrowing model
Technical data. Mixed farrowing model with small weighing scales
Technical data. Farrowing model with small weighing scales